Your donations allow me:
(1) more time to investigate, create more blogs and books, and share more ideas on social media. With the coronavirus pandemic, I feel obligated to put even more time in to contributing.
(2) to pay for expenses like websites, writing tools, and research materials.
(3) feed my overgrown German Shepherd, his three stray morning walk-mates, and one pesty white feral cat.
There are several convenient ways to donate.
(1) GOFUNDME for a one-time or multiple-time donation.
(2) PATREON for small monthly automatic contributions.
(3) MAIL: Send a check or money order to:
340 S LEMON AVE #5706
WALNUT, CA 91789
My rescue dog, "Crusher," as a wild pup.